PEO's are committed to helping your company expand employee benefits and have access to quality healthcare services. The PEO will handle all the paperwork and administration as it related to employee enrollment and ongoing claims management. Most PEO's offer benefit programs that are comparable to "Fortune 500" benefits that most major corporations offer. Imagine your small business being able to offer your workers a comprehensive benefit package that your competitors can't compete with. This will allow you to attract and retain quality people that work for your company.
Some of the benefits offered by a PEO include:
- Access to large group health insurance plans
- Access to 401k plans
- Dental Benefits
- Vision care
- Voluntary Life insurance plans
- Supplemental Insurance products
- Short / Long term disability
- Credit Union membership
- Direct Deposit
- Advanced Paycheck Cash debit cards
- Employee discount programs for family entertainment
- And more...